“Our teams started to reach towards each other.”
Iván Sorolla, Comercial Director, Cadena SER (Media and Broadcasting)
“Excellent to shake their brains.”
Tatiana Semenova, Head of HR, Thomson Reuters (Moscow)
“Your presentation was an eye-opener.”
Mark Lee, GM, Media One Hotel Dubai
“Interactive, unusual and useful. Excellent!”
Julia Cherednichenko, Monaco Government Tourist Bureau,
"I really enjoyed it. I will remember this keynote forever."
Renata Suárez, HR Manager, Hotel Princesa Sofía,
"Jordi Robert-Ribes is an outstanding speaker with great content, great style and a desire to help clients succeed."
Dr. Joachim de Posada, Author of “Don’t Eat the Marshmallow yet” (Penguin Group),
- How to build trust between employees in remote physical locations
- Alter workspace arrangement to turn competition into collaboration
- Embrace cross-cultural differences to benefit your company
- Effective active listening techniques for colleagues
- Improve collaboration before, during, and after a merger or acquisition
- When recruiting the best is not ideal
- How to get the most benefit out of conferences
- Cross-cultural collaborative strategies for inter-cultural companies
- Choosing the optimal communication method
- How to increase the value of phone team meetings
- Lower stress by reducing “urgent” requests
- How to select the right people for your corporate network
- Speaking techniques to encourage colleagues to listen
- Ways to prepare for infrequent face-to-face encounters with distant colleagues
- Anchor a bespoke corporate message.
- Shake brains, awaken interest, spark change.
- Deliver serious fun and valuable entertainment.
- Create meaningful connections across organisation.
- Have staff remember the event long after “The End”.
- Insert a fun, but serious, interlude within a dense program.
- Medium to large companies ready to enjoy real collaboration.
- Trade associations wanting to depart from the “same old format” for your annual convention.
Potential topics or titles:
- Break our company’s silos
- Increase our multi-team collaboration
- Discover new profit opportunities across teams
A full experience with an interactive format full of surprises that keep the audience engaged all way long.
Regular individualised follow-up.
- Independent events or part of a full convention.
- From a 20-minutes ExperienTalk™ Express (TED-like experience) to one full hour ExperienTalk™.
Dr Robert-Ribes will be honoured to discuss next steps with you either by phone or face-to-face next time he is in your country or city.
Phone us [(+44) 20 3287 8515] or Email us to schedule an appointment.